This article shows the manufacturing order structure.
What is a manufacturing order
The manufacturing order is a document which contains the item code and also some information about the manufacturing process.
Follow the steps below to display the manufacturing order sheet:
- From the pull-drawers of Bravo click on “Manufacturing”
- Select the option "Manufacturing order"
- Double click on the chosen manufacturing order
Manufacturing order structure
The manufacturing order sheet is composed in this way:
- Master data: Order number, Product, Quantity, status, delivery date.
- Inside the sheet "Steps" there is a list of manufacturing steps, if you expand a step you will dispaly the materials.
- Inside the sheet "Summary" there are all the manufacturing data.
- Inside the sheet "Hierarchy" there are the master order and the child order.
- Inside the sheet "Bill of materials" there are the bill of material data and the item code.
- Inside the sheet "Information" there are the manufacturing order infomation: labled bill of material, Costumer.