This article shows the difference between a technical design and a picture.
Which is the difference between a technical design and a picture
- Attached file to an item or to a bill of material
- General picture of an item and its parts
- Technical representation of an item
- Specific representation of the parts of an item
Where to insert technical designs and pictures
Follow the following steps to insert a picture into an item sheet:
- Click on “Edit”
- Click on the symbol "+"
- Select the research button in the “Item’s photo” box.
- Select the file where the picture is situated
- Click on the picture chosen
NOTE: After inserting the file into the item sheet, a duplicate of it, is automatically salved into the installation file of Bravo, and it’s available on the network.